Dnia wtorek, 19 stycznia 2010 o 16:39:06 Graham Cobb napisaƂ(a):
> On Tuesday 19 January 2010 15:08:59 Kaj-Michael Lang wrote:
> > And this breaks applications trying to use new packages, like
> > sharing-dialog-dev

> If it is a new package we could experiment with putting a version in
> extras-devel (and extras-testing and, eventually, extras) -- I sugest
>  giving it a version nmber lower than the PR1.1 SDK version.

Hack, hack, hack... Then someone will write app which will require libosso
from 51-1 and we will hack to make it possible for users with older firmware
to install it etc etc etc?

So far Maemo apps often behave like not being tested (or had bugs at design
phase) - this will just add new ones.

And when firmware updates will get to extras* just to make some builds happy I
will request Modest 3.1.18-0m5-hrw3 to be built and put in there too.

Regards,
--
JID:      h...@jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/