I'm a bit confused here...is Qt3D the same or an extension to the QtOpenGL
module?

Also, if the aGLESory project is supposed to be a wrapper of OpenGL to
OpenGLES, would this include Qt code or just straightforward GL code? I ask
this because according to the blog post Kate pointed to, Qt3D already
intends to abstract away GL and GLES differences.
Thank you,