Hello,

A long awaited feature has finally been landed: garage projects that
have git repositories can now use ssh to manipulate their data.

Our git over ssh support works side by side with the current WebDAV
access, so you can use both for reading / writing the repo.

Quick how-to
------------
1. Upload your public SSH key to garage:
   https://garage.maemo.org/account/

2. Add an entry to your ~/.ssh/config file, like this:

   Host drop.maemo.org
     HostName drop.maemo.org
     User _garage_user_name_
     IdentityFile _path_to_your_private_ssh_key_

3. Clone your project's git repo:

  git clone ssh://drop.maemo.org/git/my_great_project

You can read the same instructions on the SCM page of your project. If
you wonder about ssh (and keys) then please refer to online ssh tutorials.

If you had a few minutes to spare please check it out and let me know
your findings. We may have some bugs here and there, so let's find and
fix them together.

Thanks,
ferenc

--