Hi Philipp and all,

I received a couple of complaints about adding / updating the SSH keys
at the garage account page. Please see the reply below.

On 05/06/2010 11:04 AM, pHilipp Zabel wrote:

<snip>

> Login to garage.maemo.org, click on "Account Maintenance", and there
> you are, last point above preferences is "Your public SSH key(s)".
>
> I tried this and I got exactly the same error message as Alberto.

I fixed it yesterday. Was a silly thing, which I did not check when
announced git+ssh. So only the "extras maintainers" (ie. people who have
rights to upload to extras) were able to add / change their SSH key(s).

Now the key changing is enabled for all garage users, although the
action (ie. putting the authorized_keys file to the proper place in the
filesystem) has a 15 minutes delay. The cron jon that checks for new
accounts runs in every 15 minutes. I could probably allow more frequent
runs though...

So please check the 'Account' page again and let me know if the SSH key
field is still missing.

> regards
> Philipp
Thanks,