On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 09:13, Alberto Mardegan
<ma...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Alberto Mardegan wrote:
>>
>> I get this:
>>
>> ma...@portatie:/tmp$ git clone ssh://drop.maemo.org/git/maemo-mapper
>> Initialized empty Git repository in /tmp/maemo-mapper/.git/
>> fatal: ''/git/maemo-mapper'': unable to chdir or not a git archive
>> fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
>
> I already had my SSH keys (and I can upload to extras, so I guess
> they are correct), but I still get the error above.

Me too:

--------8<--------
and...@badger:~/src $ git clone ssh://drop.maemo.org/git/hermes
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/andrew/src/hermes/.git/
fatal: ''/git/hermes'': unable to chdir or not a git archive

Has a bug been raised and/or anyone seen a solution?

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:and...@bleb.org  |  http://www.bleb.org/