Hello, I have upgraded Scratchbox to use Qt 4.6 (instead of 4.5). However, now
I am unable to install my application package on the N900 device, since the
device still uses Qt 4.5, thus I get errors like this:

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of your-package:
 your-package depends on libqt4-core (>= 4.6.2~git20100310); however:
  Version of libqt4-core on system is 4.5.3~git20090723-0maemo6+0m5.
(and the same for libqt4-dbus, libqt4-gui, libqt4-network, libqt4-sql and
libqt4-xml)

I have spent hours Googling how to install Qt 4.6 on the device, reading
various forum threads, but the conclusion is always the same: I should not
need to install Qt 4.6 directly, since the first application referring to it
will install it for me along with itself -- which clearly does not happen in
my case.

I *think*, I have extras and extras-devel enabled, though if I query for the
installable version of Qt, the system does not seem to see it:

/home/user # apt-cache policy libqt4-core
libqt4-core:
  Installed: 4.5.3~git20090723-0maemo6+0m5
  Candidate: 4.5.3~git20090723-0maemo6+0m5
  Version table:
 *** 4.5.3~git20090723-0maemo6+0m5 0
        500 https://downloads.maemo.nokia.com ./ Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

(the reason I am not quite sure extras, and extras-devel are enabled:
/etc/apt/sources.list is empty on the device, however
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/hildon-application-manager.list.d contains also the
following two lines:

deb http://repository.maemo.org/extras/ fremantle free non-free
deb http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel fremantle free non-free
)

Sorry if I am missing some trivial setting, but I have struggling with this
for much time, and I really cannot find out the solution by myself...

Regards,

Andras