Chitti Babu said:

>Hi Sudheer,
>
>Yes, I had a similar use-case and faced the same problem.
>I ensured that my daemon was properly "osso-initialised" to ensure that its
>triggered properly by gui-app via dbus-daemon successfully.
>
>But, in your use-case, you seem to use QT. I am not aware of the fix.
>
>Regards,
>Chitti

Hello Chitti,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I am  using Qt4.6 to build the application.
I thought about using osso_initialize() but I couldn't find any
examples/tutorial regarding
using OSSO functions in Qt. All the existing ones are based on GTK or Python.

Then I read somewhere that using osso initialize and de-initialize are not
necessary if you are
registering and un-registering the custom DBUS service through code. I am
registering the DBUS service through code.
In any case, I will try OSSO sometime again in future.