Hi Ram & ianaré,

Thank you for the response. Creating two apps makes sense. I was trying to
avoid user having to install two apps for one feature. But it is not a big deal
i guess (If i set the dependencies properly).

Here is another question though. How I do launch/kill the daemon app from the
GUI app? This is required when user chooses enable/disable application from GUI
app. I can exit the daemon by receiving a custom DBUS signal but how do I
launch it?

Thanks & Regards,
Sudheer

P.S: Sometimes 2 cents is worth more than a million :)