On 21 May 2010 14:29, Eero Tamminen <eero.tammi...@nokia.com> wrote:

> I might be wrong, but I think I've seen that issue about
>> Fennec somewhere and have a feeling it got addressed. Well, certainly
>> many issues in Fennec were addressed, as the latest beta (and nightly
>> builds) are actually usable and not that terribly slow as version 1.0
>> final and earlier.
>>

> If you check this, please tell whether it's (fully) fixed now. :-)

I've launched Fennec, left it in background, then launched htop and looked
into strace (using "s" shortcut) of fennec process. To my untrained eye it
was spitting with some sort of activity all the time, so I guess it's not
fixed...

--
Dawid 'evad' Lorenz * http://adl.pl

null://google 'no evil' mail has taken away my random signatures