2010/9/22 Christian Kandeler <christian.kande...@nokia.com>:
> From Qt Creator's side, nothing prevents you from just giving the user name
> "user" instead of "developer" in the Maemo device configuration. The only
> problem is then accessing that account; if I'm not much mistaken, login is
> disabled for it.

I always SSH into the "user" account - you just have to set a
password. If that's possible from Qt Creator, this could be a
solution. The user would still have to manually set up a password for
the "user" account, though (or the "MAD Developer" app should have an
advanced option of setting the "user" password).

Thomas