2010/9/26 Ville M. Vainio <vivai...@gmail.com>:
> Being able to set a breakpoint and actually hitting that breakpoint on
> device without batting an eyelid is what IMO rocks most about the
> whole Nokia Qt SDK scheme.

Oh yeah - I forgot about that. The whole debugging integration is
pretty helpful, that's true. In this case, it would be good to debug
the application with the "user" user's data, as some bugs might only
appear with specially-crafted user data that's read by the application
(say, a specific calendar entry or contact).

> BTW, in new versions you can disable that packaging step (from build
> settings, by expanding the "Create Package" build step). This makes
> the deployment ~1 sec experience, which is pretty nice.

Thanks for the hint! Will this be set as default at some point, or
will it always be an opt-in feature?

Thanks,
Thomas