I resend this as I sent it from wrong mail address :P
--
Sent from my Nokia N900
Marcin

I have some debug info about eglibc I compiled but causes many problems.

I'm attaching gdb logs from Calendar and Angry Birds Classic for MeeGo, the 2nd
one run thru MeeCoLay. Calendar from libc6 2.10 only, the AB problem exist with
both version of glibc. hth.

I've got some more info about problems with libc6 from "gcc 4.6 and fremantle
thread", I'll send it later.

I'm not at home and have a limited internet access, so I won't be able to
attend.
--
Sent from my Nokia N900
Marcin

On Thu Aug   2 2012 10:38:47 AM CEST, Ивайло Димитров <freemangor...@abv.bg>
wrote:

>   Hi all,
>
> Following the attached mail, I would like to propose a meeting of CSSU
> team and everyone who is involved/interested. The meeting to be help on
> #maemo-ssu IRC channel on freenode.net , today, 02.08.2012 18:00 UTC.
>
> Topics to be discussed:
>
> 1. Inclusion of kernel replacement in CSSU (community kernel) and
> possibilities of a kernel upgrade to a newer version. 2. Upgrade of
> toolchain used to build CSSU stuff. 3. glibc/kernel pselect() fix and
> evaluation/planning of glibc upgrade to a newer version.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ivaylo Dimitrov (freemangordon)

<Attachment>   CSSU meeting

--- End Message ---