afaik merlin1991 is on holiday till monday, with "flaky inet"
:).

-------- Оригинално писмо --------
От:  Iván Gálvez Junquera
Относно: Fwd: Fw: Re: [Fw: CSSU meeting ]
До: maemo-developers@maemo.org
Изпратено на: Петък, 2012, Август 17 19:16:10 EEST

Hi

I'm resending this message as I have noticed that it was rejected by
maemo-developers mailing list as I wasn't properly subscribed.

I'd also like to comment that it would be useful to have scheduled meetings,
considering the big momentum and the quantity of developers and contributors
that CSSU is receiving. At least if it doesn't increase the overhead of the
project.

 Merlin1991,    Being the maintainer of CSSU, could you please
provide, maybe via mailing list, the minutes of the meeting with a brief
 summary of the decisions adopted?    I know that logs are
available, but there has been a lot of argumentation after the meeting,
and It is appreciated if you can clarify which direction that is going
to be adopted, specially about KP.
  Regards and thanks for all the time you are investing on this.

Regards
Being the maintainer of CSSU, could you please provide, maybe via mailing list,
the minutes of the meeting with a brief summary of the decisions adopted?

I know that logs are available, but there has been a lot of argumentation after
the meeting, and It is appreciated if you can clarify which direction that is
going to be adopted, specially about KP.

Regards and thanks for all the time you are investing on this.

 2012/8/2 Marcin Mielniczuk   marmis...@linux.pl >

I resend this as I sent it from wrong mail address :P

   --

 Sent from my Nokia N900

 Marcin