From: Iván Gálvez Junquera <ivgal...@gmail.com>
Date: 2012/8/11
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [Fw: CSSU meeting ]
To: maemo-developers@maemo.org, coun...@maemo.org
Cc: Ивайло Д <freemangor...@abv.bg>, Christian Ratzenhofer <
christian_ratzenho...@yahoo.de>

Merlin1991,

Being the maintainer of CSSU, could you please provide, maybe via mailing
list, the minutes of the meeting with a brief summary of the decisions
adopted?

I know that logs are available, but there has been a lot of argumentation
after the meeting, and It is appreciated if you can clarify which direction
that is going to be adopted, specially about KP.

Regards and thanks for all the time you are investing on this.

--
Iván Gálvez Junquera

--
Iván Gálvez Junquera