Ok so to the Result:

i added the lines that were missing in the
/etc/apt/souces.list.d/"hildon-application-manager.list" file. as abubakar
wrote.
did apt-get update
and then apt-get install libcv4 -->and it's seems to be working.

now First of ALL i want to thank Daniil and abubakar for all the help...

thanks a lot guys.

now does anybody know how i can check that everything is working , some
small code to check the system?

Again thanks a lot guys