On Monday, January 6, 2003, at 04:01 PM, Dan Phillips wrote:

I had the same problem initially. I manually deleted all the old cookies set by mailman and it worked fine. Deleting just the cookie from that list didn't help.
Unfortunately, in this case both of the lists are active, so they're setting cookies all the time. Telling my list-owner that he has to delete all his cookies for his other 10 mm2.0 lists on my server every time he wants to admin his mm2.1 list isn't really a good solution IMHO. :/

Bryan