Jim Popovitch via Mailman-Users writes:

 > You're on the Mailman Cabal

Yes.  That means that the Mailman Cabal enjoys working with me and
values what I do, and that's all it means.  By the way, I'm not sure
why you keep mentioning the Mailman Cabal, There Is No Cabal. ;-)

 >> I imagine ARC support is something Jim Popovitch would like to have.

 > You imagine wrong.

OK, so you don't believe in providing features that other users want.

 > Let's be realistic, nobody says "I'm gonna ditch my MTA and replace
 > it with Mailman",

True.  What they do is to configure Mailman to perform functions that
we, like everybody else, recommend be implemented in the MTA (such as
spam filtering and ARC).  That is the day-to-day reality of supporting
Mailman.

TINC-ly y'rs

Steve