hi all...

I didn't realize that such a list existed, but it's a much better place to post my, um, feature report than p5p :) appologies if I'm posting to the wrong place.

anyway, I noticed the other day that the disttest target seems to have an issue - at least for one of the ways that Apache::Test lets you use it. given

$ perl Makefile.PL -apxs /usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs

disttest leaves off the additional configuration stuff and just calls perl Makefile.PL. the relevant lines in my target are

disttest : distdir
        cd $(DISTVNAME) && $(ABSPERLRUN) Makefile.PL

anyway, I guess the routines in Apache::Test that parse additional command-line arguments are non-standard, but it would be nice to support this feature, especially since there are other targets that seem to store this information just fine.

thanks.

--Geoff