Von: mapguide-users <mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
von Gunter Becker
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. März 2023 11:50
An: MapGuide Users Mail List <mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: Re: [mapguide-users] White tiles at z = 0

Additionally, I found that when you include a RasterLayerDefinition in
the TileSetDefinition, the tiles are no longer white, but a mix of
colors.

Seems like a bug to me

Von: mapguide-users <mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
at lists.osgeo.org
<https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users>>> Im Auftrag
von Gunter Becker
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. März 2023 10:42
An: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
at lists.osgeo.org
<https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users>>
Betreff: [mapguide-users] White tiles at z = 0

Hi,

In our application I use a MapDefinition with an external
TileSetDefinition of the type "Default Tile Provider". We access this
MapDefinition in our OpenLayers frontend from a map that is set to a
local coordinate system (EPSG:25832). In the TileSetDefinition I have
defined this CoordinateSystem and the scales in which I want the tiles
to be created:

500000,250000,100000,50000,25000,10000,5000,2500,1000,500,250,100

With MapGuide version 3.1.2 everything works as expected.
However, it turned out that in the latest beta version of MapGuide 4
at a scale of 1:100 (TileCoordinate z = 0) only white tiles are
created.
All the other Scales are correct.

I tested this by using the MapGuide package that I created under 3.1.2
and then loading it into MapGuide 4 Preview 4. So, it is exactly the
same configuration.

Maybe someone else has an idea what I could try. Otherwise I would
open a ticket.

Thanks,
Gunter

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo