Von: mapguide-users <mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> Im Auftrag von
Jackie Ng
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. März 2023 10:56
An: mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: Re: [mapguide-users] White tiles at z = 0

Hi Gunter,

Do you have an example GETTILE url that reproduces the white or colored tile?

Secondly, if you "inlined" the TileSetDefinition scales and groups/layers back
into the MapDefinition itself (ie. Setup this MapDef with tiled layers/scales
exactly how you would before the introduction of tileset defns in MGOS 3.0) and
tried to issue a GETTILE request against this "legacy" map def with the same
ROW/COL/SCALE parameters, do you get the same white or colored tile?

Finally, you say this produces white tiles for vector data, but colored tiles
for raster data. Could you provide an example vector dataset that demonstrates
the white tile problem along with an example GETTILE url?

- Jackie

You wrote:

I opened a new ticket: https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2863

Gunter