Hi Dan,

Thanks for the heads up.

A fixed version of serverdatafunctions.php is available in the post-release
section of the 4.0 Beta 1 release notes.

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Release/4.0.0/Beta1/Notes#Post-releasepatches

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi!

I have just installed MapGuide OpenSource on my virtual machine
(Windows 11 x64).
Configured with IIS and using .Net.

When I open "http://localhost/mapguide/mapadmin/logproperties.php";
(click the link after I have logged in to MapGuide Site Administrator)
and try to uncheck "logging enabled" for Admin.log. I click on the
Save button, and then i get this:

[cid:fd712dc9-56f8-4e75-b371-bbcf3c2cdde3]

I must edit serverconfig.ini with an editor to change the value, and
then restart the service.

Med vänlig hälsning

Dan Nilsson
Projektledare

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo