Thanks for the patches Patrik. I have applied both patches to fusion trunk.

I have uploaded a new build of Fusion with these patches applied as a
post-release fix:

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Release/4.0.0/Beta1/Notes#Post-releasepatches

I've also put a link to the updated fusion buildtools in the release notes
so anyone can re-generate their production fusion bundles with whatever
fixes/changes you have made locally.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi,

Two of the Fusion php scripts also fail because of get_magic_quotes_gpc:
* Web\www\fusion\layers\MapGuide\php\GetSelectionProperties.php
* Web\www\fusion\layers\MapGuide\php\SaveSelection.php
The attached patch removes the call from both of them.

Best regards,
Patrik Johansson