Further to this. I actually got this exact error to appear, but only
noticed said error after several testing sessions so I completely lost all
context for the chain of events that led to that error. Dang it! And it was
from a Chrome browser!

Anyways my theory around why this error would occur is solid enough, so try
this preview build of the upcoming 0.14.9 release which patches the
OpenLayers MG image source to not make such bogus requests and logs a
browser console warning if such an attempt is made.

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/jumpinjackie/mapguide-react-layout/builds/47376720/artifacts

What we hope to see with this build is no more occurrences of the "less
than or equal to 0" error in the error log

- Jackie