WOW! Excellent observation!

I've identified the issue of where the dpi = 0 is coming from and have made
this fix allowing the viewer to work with sub-100% browser zoom:

https://github.com/jumpinjackie/mapguide-react-layout/commit/f896eb7a68f52d3f71b3ab5e2beadee41eb4fed0

I will put out a new 0.14.9 release shortly with this fix among other
changes.

Once again, thanks for your keen observation.

Regards,

- Jackie

You wrote:

Bingo!!!! that fix exposed an error message that led me to the cause
and the fix (temporary fix at least)

Error message regarding this.displayDpi_ is set to 0!!!
So this led me to find what defines the display dpi in chrome, the
zoom in zoom out function.

So to re-create the problem change the zoom scale in chrome to
anything under 100%, mine was set to 90% reload the mapguide page and
the error occurs. Seems to work fine when you scale everything up i.e.
200%

Haven't investigated any further to implement a complete fix but at
least I have a solution for the few users that are experiencing this.

Much appreciate the quick investigation this has been something I
couldn't pin point and seems I re-created on my test machine by chance
the session / vpn thing was a bum steer haha.

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo