On 3/2/07, Ken VanDine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a vmware image demoing GNOME 2.17.92 and would love to get some
> feedback.  The LiveCD will be ready to show soon too.
>
> http://www.rpath.org/rbuilder/project/foresight/release?id=5402
>
> Please let me know what you think and lets start collecting a list of
> things to change.

I'll try to steal a little bit of time this afternoon to play with
this; no promises.

re: vmware image: 362M?!? how did you get it that small?

>  I know we need some content to add to the Desktop
> like the last LiveCD had.  We need to update the old documents.  Does
> anyone know if those are in svn somewhere?

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/livecd-project/root-dir/etc/skel/Desktop/

For some reason the directories of content didn't make it over to svn:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/livecd-project/trunk/root-dir/etc/skel/Desktop/

Luis