Hi,

Talking about actions...

We from GNOME-BR are going to start mapping organizations (govern,
companies, ngo, universities, etc) in Brazil which use GNOME desktop.
Of course our idea is not to map everything but at least some good
ones.

I'm sure Brazil is one of the biggest users of GNOME in the world so I
think we'll find quite many successful (small|medium|large) cases
there. :-)

Cheers!

--lucasr