OK, wondered why I didn't get any response.... didn't reply to all.  Sorry!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ken VanDine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Apr 26, 2007 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: Re-inventing the GNOME Marketing team
To: Sriram Ramkrishna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Proposed Agenda:
  - Set the stage (by Ken VanDine)
  - What areas do we need to work on in the next 6 months (brainstorm)
    - Determine 3 or 4 areas we should focus on, and assign somebody
to lead each
    - Define success goals for each area (if we think this makes sense)
  - Should the marketing team have milestones?
    - Checkpoints setup to discuss goals, re-evaluate goals, etc.
    - How often?  IRC, email, ???

Anyone wishing to participate, please send me your city and if any
times are bad around monday or tuesday.  I will plug everyone's city
in and see what works the best for the masses.

Thanks,
--Ken