2013/1/27 Immanuel Giulea <giulea.imman...@gmail.com>

> +1  to "Libreoffice. Tools for real life"..
>
> But I would change it to "Libreoffice. *Free *tools for real life"..

As the term free can have ambiguous meanings what about using 'Libre'
instead
"LibreOffice. *Libre* tools for real life"

"The only significant difference is use of the word "libre" instead of
"free" to distinguish the latter from the other meaning of "free" in
English: gratis or free of charge." http://freedomdefined.org/Libre