Le mardi 29 janvier 2013 à 10:40 +0100, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2013-01-28 17:42:
> >        * Are you a keynote master? We have something for your Android
> >          smartphone...
>
> Thorsten poked me on a similar thought a few days ago, stating that this
> specific tool might NOT be ready with 4.0. So, we should be cautious and
> check back with the developers first...

Three things, sorry to be grumpy about this:
- Thorsten is  to post his comment here as well :-)
- there was a deadline.
- keynote is not the Apple brand product. It's a keynote, as in... a
keynote. Do you think it is confusing? I can find a better term for
this.

Thanks,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-Founder & Director, The Document Foundation,