Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2013-01-29 10:53:

Three things, sorry to be grumpy about this:
- Thorsten is  to post his comment here as well :-)

he probably did not spot that e-mail yet, being busy as hell as everyone. ;-)

- there was a deadline.
- keynote is not the Apple brand product. It's a keynote, as in... a
keynote. Do you think it is confusing? I can find a better term for
this.

Well, let me put this straight: We cannot advertise the Android impress remote if it is not ready for 4.0...

Florian