Richard, if I may pitch in a question: can one use MartBuilder to pull data out of say PostgreSQL and create + load into a mart in MySQL? The answer might be in the manual somewhere but I'm sure you have the quick answer! It's possible I might for my project end up having the master database in PostgreSQL (for various reasons), but then have the corresponding Mart in MySQL + read-only MyISAM tables for speed.

             Mummi

Gudmundur A. Thorisson, PhD student, Brookes lab
 Department of Genetics
 University of Leicester
 University Road
 Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK