Richard,

I certainly did not set out with Biomart with the idea of learning more
about Postgres but that seems to be what's happening. That's life.

I've added a few lines to Biosql's Postgres script that allows you to create
Biosql in a specified schema, and I've modified that load_taxonomy.pl script
to load using a given database and schema. This all seems to work. Last
step, modify bioperl-db's load_seqdatabase.pl script to do the same...

BIO