Just a small comment here: So far to be released 0.8  has managed to capture
the most of  the existing Meditor XML structures through the backwards
compatibility

On 08/09/10 7:14 AM, "Richard Holland" <holl...@eaglegenomics.com> wrote:

Word of warning - MartEditor will (highly likely) be replaced in BioMart 0.8,
with entirely new source code producing an entirely new mart XML format.

cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Holland, BSc MBCS
Operations and Delivery Director, Eagle Genomics Ltd

Arek Kasprzyk
Director, Bioinformatics Operations and Principal Investigator

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
MaRS Centre, South Tower
101 College Street, Suite 800
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 0A3

Tel:                        416-673-8559
Toll-free:             1-866-678-6427
www.oicr.on.ca

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged
information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or
distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally
intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other
information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.