Hello

I was wondering if anyone could give me advice about how to get the watson snps from biomart.

I presume the problem I am having is due to the size of the data. I tried downloading all of the watson snps. A file download started but downloaded at a rate of 1kb per second and timed out after 12 hours. I then tried requesting the data by email but still hadn't received an email within 2 days. I tried the same thing by requesting just a single chromosome and faced the same problems: nothing received by an email request and a very slow download of about 1kb per second.

What am i doing wrong? I appreciate it is a large data set and a slow query with complicated joins in the table but that doesn't seem to be the problem as the data starts to download.

thanks a lot