Mina: "Eli, so where are the people of Iran in your equations? Are all Iranians

collaborators of CIA for daring to dream social justice for their country?"

Like Louis, you exhibit a remarkable talent for (willfully?) misreading what I
wrote and throwing out straw men. I was hardly attempting any kind of general
analysis of the situation in Iran, nor insinuating that "all Iranians" are
collaborators of the CIA, nor that the Iranian people don't justly aspire to a
better society.

All I have said is that there are without question SOME PEOPLE who are
collaborating with the U.S. government and the CIA in an attempt to overthrow
the Iranian government, both Iranian and non-Iranian, and that some of those
are no-doubt "progressives", and that, as a result, Chomsky's claim that the
three hikers must be innocent because, after all, they were social justice
activists doesn't hold water.

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com