#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 7/14/15 9:18 AM, Marv Gandall wrote:
Whatever you may think of that argument, this debate has never really
filtered down to the Greek masses who support Syriza’s social
program, largely because the pro-euro party leadership has rejected
this option from the beginning. This is the foremost reason why most
public opinion polls skew heavily in favour of continued eurozone
membership.

But you can be sure that things will turn around as a result of your and Jim Creegan's courageous and principled intervention here. In fact I can easily picture the dock workers in Athens right now huddled around a laptop beaming with joy as they look at the Marxmail archives saying, "Now we have the heavy artillery on our side. German bankers, watch the fuck out."