#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

The fact of the matter is that Greek workers ARE watching to see who is
supporting them. I've seen the same thing in solidarity work around the
MENA region and elsewhere: activists in the country concerned always report
on encouraging conversations they have with workers after showing them even
just selfies from around the world supporting their cause.
There are now 2 or 3 dozen cities around the world holding support rallies
tomorrow for the Greek general strike and for a continued Oxi, and the
Panitches are hurting that effort.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 9:23 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <