#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Is the Maduro government going to fall, Michael?  he seems to be trapped
half way to the revolution and surrounded by enemies who see compromise for
weakness.  I am all for broad coalitions etc, a la Chavez, but the Right
seem to want to call a ruthless Leninism into being. we had Allende and
they had Pinochet.

comradely

Gary

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Michael Lebowitz via Marxism <