#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This is my recent comment on Facebook regarding YouGov's seat-based
modelling https://yougov.co.uk/uk-general-election-2017/. Sinn Fein
staffer Duroyan Fertl replied "not going to happen, especially not in those
circumstances" to my last suggestion.

This is getting *very* interesting. In YouGov's new seat-based model the
Tory overall lead over Labour is down to 3 points (their latest
conventional poll gives the same), and their seat estimate gives the Tories
a minority (311, a majority being 326), while Labour+SNP+Greens+Plaid+Lib
Dems would be a (bare) majority, as probably would a much better combo of
Labour+SNP+Greens+Plaid+Sinn Fein (assuming the latter win at least 6 out
of 18 Irish seats, as the survey doesn't included occupied Ireland, and the
big assumption that they might give up their abstentionism to join a
relatively left UK government).

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 11:51 AM, Gary MacLennan via Marxism <