#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

John Obrien via Marxism wrote:
Jimmy Dore spews constant homophobia, such as with his favorite use of
"cocksucker" as a perjorative and few challenge him for doing such - reflects
the
homophobia still acceptable on much of U.S. left - "as funny".

Around 16 minutes into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX3DDvrbPmM he addresses this choice of language from himself. He said, "I'm sorry I shouldn't -- there's some people who get offended when I say 'cocksucker' in a derogatory way. I love having my cock sucked. And I respect all cocksuckers.". I remain unconvinced that petty namecalling and ugly language is the important take-away message as people lose their lives during this pandemic and now stand to lose their income and homes (maybe even more) even if they live, all while seeing their self-described "progressive" Congressional representatives and so-called "progressive" media support the largest business bailout without a fight.