#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 3/31/20 9:06 PM, J.B. Nicholson via Marxism wrote:
Over recent weeks Dore has grown increasingly critical of the Democratic Party and the notion that anyone can reform that party from within. That party has given Americans plenty of reason to justify strong criticism over the past few years.

Yeah. Obviously. All them neo-Kautskyites have figured out that Elvis left the building. Too bad they don't have a clue where to go next. Yeah, well, I was stupid myself when I was their age. Glad I learned 40 years ago to become self-critical.