#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 3/31/20 7:42 PM, J.B. Nicholson via Marxism wrote:
Around 16 minutes into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX3DDvrbPmM he addresses this choice of language from himself. He said, "I'm sorry I shouldn't -- there's some people who get offended when I say 'cocksucker' in a derogatory way. I love having my cock sucked. And I respect all cocksuckers.". I remain unconvinced that petty namecalling and ugly language is the important take-away message as people lose their lives during this pandemic and now stand to lose their income and homes (maybe even more) even if they live, all while seeing their self-described "progressive" Congressional representatives and so-called "progressive" media support the largest business bailout without a fight.

This is a curse used against man, not women. Dore knows this but evades its obvious meaning. Dore is a two-bit shock jock whose politics are coming from the same general area as Chapo Trap House and targeting the same market. A few years from now when this Sandernista crap has passed its shelf life, we'll look back at Jacobin, DSA, Joe Rogan, Jimmy Dore, A. O-C and wonder what the fuck was wrong with the left at the time. Put briefly: careerism.