#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

What you describe is disgusting and should be called out at every
opportunity, but it sounds like Germany and Europe. The subculture here is
so dominated by far left politics that even a whiff of anit-Palestinian
sentiment is grounds for becoming persona non-gratia. Not on the west
coast, east coast, or appalachia where many comrades of mine are organizing
among the most hard core Trump folks. It sucks that what you've experience
rears its head in what is called an antifa space, but in the U.S., we are
lucky that is not tolerated.

Problematic for U.S. incarnations is thinly disguised masculinity that has
crowded out femme folks and in places where not many POC are involved,
there is of course levels of internalized racism that just don't disappear
because someone knows how to black bloc successfully. I would like to
stress that on the west coast, the demographic is increasingly more and
more POC that do not allow white folks to dictate their actions in spite of
what the MSM is reporting. Anticap activists and organizers have many
issues where, but antipathy for the Palestinian cause is one I've never had
to experience.