Title: Maverick using OC4J (Orion)

We ran in to a  problem with the FormBeanUser getting the parameter load from the incoming HTML.  The getParameterMap sometimes only returns one parameter when there are many to be returned.  This does not occur when using the embedded OC4J through JDeveloper.  We found a workaround until the problem is resolved.  A call to request.getParameterNames(); prior to the call  BeanUtils.populate(formBean, cctx.getRequest().getParameterMap()); in FormBeanUser seems to resolve the problem.  I would be interested if anybody had any additional insight in this problem.

Warren Eder
Navy RAMIS Project

Reply via email to