From: mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of Tanner,
Simon
Sent: 10 February, 2015 10:23 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] hit me with your tech-related acronyms!

Hi Carissa,

In the spirit of not being at all helpful but enjoying the opportunity to roll
out a true favourite...

Back in the 90's we had a digital project which we gave the acronym: SQUIRREL
NUTKIN

It stood for:
Sequential Query User Interface Resourcing a Research Electronic Library
Notably User-oriented Technology for Keeping the Information Needed

All my best,
Simon
Simon Tanner
Department of Digital Humanities