wow, these are all terrific suggestions!

hadn't heard HIPPO or PICNIC before, but I'm totally adding them to my
lexicon.

And "backronym" is awesome in so many ways -- including the way Morgan used
it as a verb.  Sweeeet!

Head of Knowledge Management

The Morton Arboretum  |  4100 Illinois Route 53  |  Lisle, Illinois 60532
T  *630-725-2136* |    *cdoughe...@mortonarb.org <cdoughe...@mortonarb.org>*