From: mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of Mike
Ellis
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2017 10:17 AM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] email marketing software

Since this thread started, MailChimp has started providing automation as part
of their free plan.

FWIW we’ve therefore now moved back off ConvertKit and into MailChimp - and are
using https://privy.com/ to do some really nice modal / intention based popups.

Mike Ellis

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency
http://thirty8.co.uk

** NEW: http://wpformuseums.com for people using WordPress in museums **
** Workshops, courses and free downloads: http://trainingdigital.co.uk **