Hello,

A N900 bug should be resolved as fixed if such a bug is fixed for the N900CE version?

I have seen some bugs following this trend, and I am not sure if this is what we want, or if this was discussed somewhere, do we have a consensus about how to go in such a situation where one bug is fixed in one version but not in other?

In my opinion a N900 bug should stay open as long as it is reproduced in the vanilla images, or, if Release Managers decide to mark as INVALID or WONTFIX for such a version. Now, I agree that a N900 bug could be used to track N900CE issues too, but closing a bug reported for one image version, because it is fixed in another image version is a bit confusing in my opinion, even if it is platform related.

Comments?, I am not sure if this is explained somewhere, but it'd be nice if we could get a consensus about this if there is none yet.

Regards,