On 16/9/00 8:59 am, Andy Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My home stack is licensed, so I don't see the problem. Also, does this mean
> that
> others who just have bigearl.mc, mc, and mctools.mc can't use the patch
> because of
> the script limit? If this is indeed the case, how does one circumvent this in
> order
> to produce patches? Certainly I'm not the only one who needs the ability to
> upgrade
> through a patch.?.

You have to open inside the development environment with a licensed Home
stack to set a script longer than 10 lines long.  This is the restriction
placed on unlicensed stacks.  To perform a patch, replace the object by
deleting the old one, then using "copy from...to" instead of trying to set
the script.

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited (formerly Cross Worlds Computing).
Tel: +44 (0)131 672 2909.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.