Alain,

I haven't heard your name in so long.  Good to hear from you again.  My son
Jason and I are currently working on this very thing.  I believe you've found
your bounty-hunters.  We'd love to explore CRUD via http.  What we have to
offer right now is what we've discovered uploading/downloading files in various
file formats.

It seems the only thing we're missing is delete.  That is, if we can read we
can certainly edit what we've read and thenPut, thus accomplishing the Update
part of CRUD.  Our next tasks include deleting files as well as creating and
deleting directories, in addition to listing the contents of directories.

We're working with standard Linux/Apache using MySql.

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software